"We Take Pride in Serving You"
As you may be aware, our office had been shut down since March 13th as recommended by the federal and local government as well as the American Dental Association. We had been in the office to address and treat dental emergencies but had to suspend much of our routine dental care. As we see much of the country reopening for service, we're happy to announce that we have also resumed our dental services for our patients.
We feel that it is safe to resume treatment at our office, but are quite aware of the continued threat of the novel coronavirus. Here's hoping scientists and research laboratories worldwide continue to work fruitfully in developing drugs and vaccines to completely eliminate this health risk. Our office has reopened with renewed attention to details in thoroughly disinfecting all units between patients. We've added air sanitizers and installed a high volume evacuator system to reduce aerosolized particles in our operatories.
A few points that we ask for your cooperation during your visits to our office are:
- Please wear a face mask when you come to our office.
- Practice social distancing and maintain at least six (6) feet between yourself and others.
- Patients and escorts entering the office may have their temperature taken with a touchless thermometer.
- A brief COVID-19 screening questionnaire must be completed for each patient.
- If the waiting room is highly occupied, we ask that you please wait outside or in your car. We will notify you when you can come in.
- Guests accompanying patients will not be allowed in the operatories.
- Please wash your hands and keep them away from your face. Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
- Please use your own pens to complete any necessary paperwork to help prevent patient cross-contamination. We will have pens available.
The following letter reviews some small changes our office will implement to help protect our patients and staff. I've always believed our office's infection control practices have been effective in preventing any spread of infectious diseases and don't think anyone was at great risk of infection of the COVID-19 virus in our operatories. Please read the letter and help us cooperate with the American Dental Association recommendations. Thank you for your understanding.
Return to Work Letter
Woodland Hills Family Dentistry
Thank you for visiting our internet site. As an up-to-date business, we want to give you the opportunity to stay in touch with our company and our offers.